top of page

How to Report Abuse or Neglect

Have you witnessed abuse or neglect of an animal?
  Not sure what to do?

If you live in Rutherford County you can report the issue to Rutherford County Animal Control (828) 287-6025

After hours non-emergency (828) 286-2911

Rutherford County Animal Control Website

If you have reported the issue to animal control and no action has been taken, or you need further assistance please fill out our AWAR Report Form.  You do not need to give your name or other personal information.  If you have photos to send to us please email them to

How can we help?

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page